So today is the day. According to my statistics, I am writing the 30th day in a row. Speaking scientifically I should have formed a new habit by now. If nothing goes wrong this streak shall continue forever! We will see.
Since I am not exactly sure what I should write, I thought, I write about the past 30 days. I think that's probably the best thing that would fit this kind of "anniversary" (?) post.
- in the last 30 days, I wrote every single day. Sometimes early in the morning, sometimes late in the night, right before the timer run out.
- In the last 30 days, I started learning for my Motorcycle license which I passed the theory exam also in the last 30 days.
- In the last 30 days, I made the decision to move out of my current apartment into a new one (Post 1, Post 2).
- I wrote down some "heavy" paramedic stories which occupied my mind.
- I met a bunch of new friends on this platform.
- Watched a great movie (Post 1, Post 2).
10 words away from #TeamStreak. I'm coming and you can't do anything about it. :)
So bear with me and see where it takes us!