It seems like @craigpetterson is going to have an Awesome August and lots of plan are on his plates. I believe I am going to have a Challenge August as well, for me, it is going to be more challenging, and hopefully, I can pass it and get awesome as well.
- I have one major project to complete
- I have one revamp project should be complete, it has been a drag for too long
- I need to complete a few maintenance works that are pending.
- I need to re-write a PDF watermark features for an e-commerce store
- I need to follow up with two major Freelance quotations.
Since I am going to pretty busy on my freelance work, hopefully, I still got some time to work on my product line.
- Release the WordPress Plugin.
- Gather Feedback & Working on WebhookHQ
- Planning for IntegrateWP
- Revamp portfolio website
- Continue working on the personal brand on my blog
For the past two months, I didn't do well on the habits part, with lots of thing going on in August, I m hoping to keep up my habits.
- Finish at least one ebook & one physical book
- Improve eating habits
- Continue to lose weight
Normally I set the targets after I review of my past month, this is first time I set the target first, let's see will these change after reviewing how my past month doing.