- Make a list of ideas of things to write.
- Write one-liners that can be re-sequenced.
- Tell a lie that doesn't matter - just for practice.
- Make up a story and tell it with confidence.
- Encourage somebody else with reasons they should go for it.
- When you have to start a career over with new skills, what might you try?
- Share how you make friends in an internet world.
- List the basic elements of your life's work.
- Describe the contents of your go-to breakfast ( eggs, toast, coffee )
- Write a book review using only a single take-away per chapter.
- Admit something you're guilty of. Confess.
- Describe something that makes you smile - in a way it might be shared.
- Write about your cup of coffee: Origin, roast, brew method, brand.
- Use the first paragraph as a warm-up for your brain.
- Give yourself permission to completely remove the intro.
- Get into the zone by typing fast.
- Only edit after the green-light-of-200-words goes off.
- Be willing to write quickly.
- Share a strong opinion but hold it loosely.
- Offer a piece of yourself in your writing.
- Insert a line anywhere in your writing and increase the detail.
- Write the line above instead of the line below.
- Write a simple idea on a single line to start.
- Make it more clear on the edit.
- Remove words
Summer Writing Tipsby @brianball PATRON | 219 words | 🐣 | 306💌
Current day streak: 0🐣
Total posts: 306💌
Total words: 84721 (338 pages 📄)