What happens in Apr 2019 toward my 2019 Goals.
One of the significant changes this month my little one has started to go nursery, I can more focus on doing my work, but it's just a short two week and he infected by HFMD rest at home.
As usual, I will start with things that I miss & failed.
- Mid to end April I m in some emotion downtime, I still clock around the same amount of development time, but I feel tired and getting emotion roller coaster quickly.
- A big failure on trying to be low Carbo intake, when I m down, I try to let loose myself, so I take higher carbo then usual.
- I failed to write more, and now I doubt on this decision, most likely keep the 200wad streak for now.
- I still haven't revamped the business site.
It is another productive month in term of my development work, and I clock a little higher than March but not hitting the 100 hours goal yet. But April this month give me some warning while increasing productivity, I need to strike a balance, rest well and provide some space for myself.
Things that are getting better:
- Learning - I start to spend time to pick up Vue, although still lesser than what I aim for, but at least it's a good start.
- Reading - Hit my set target but I think can I can improve on this.
Business & Products:
- WebhookHQ finally launch.
- Personal developer Journal launch.
- Building a WordPress plugin is in progress.
- Building a site to extend 200wad is in progress as well.
- Finally, finish the Church project and might lead to a more significant project.
- Working on an e-commerce site
- Working on a custom CMS project.
It's an ok month for me; there is some sign show that I m overwhelming by my freelance work, it's most likely going to be the same for May. I have to remind myself to rest well and keep these under control.