What happens in July 2019 toward my 2019 Goals.
The slow month continues, just like June. It's more like a slack month rather than a slow month; I don't feel like doing anything and wasted my time on the big bang theory.
Let's start with the things that I miss & failed.
- Weight is going up again, fasting & low carbo plan can't strictly follow
- The WordPress plugin that I build haven't release
- Didn't finish WebhookHQ revamp
- Didn't ship meaningful product task daily
- Didn't spend much time on learning as well
Same like June, I only clock down around 60 hours dev time, it's 30% lesser compared to my full productivity month ( Mar to May), at the same time I spend a little too much time on Netflix, for example, there is 400% usage increase compared to June. I feel shame on myself.
Things that are getting better:
- Work-Life Balance - Kid's birthday and outing continue and have a few meet up with my close friend.
- Reading - finally, finish reading the "Make" book.
Business & Products:
- Freelance business - launch two projects, continue meeting my monthly target and might be expanded with a new hire.
- Ghost - start to do some Ghost theme customisation & build a NOW page.
- WebhookHQ - might be thinking how to pivot to stay focus.
If June is trying to give me a break, then July is really out of control. I feel guilty, but it's already happened. Time to clean up and put me back on track for Aug.