What happens in Mar 2019 toward my 2019 Goals.
Let' start with things that I miss & failed.
- I didn't start to build a WordPress Plugin again, and this is high in my priority list so that it can replace some of my zapier usages.
- I only finish reading one book
- Didn't pick up any new tech, I initially thought of pick up Statamic, but the project delayed.
- Didn't start a personal brand site yet.
- Didn't revamp the business site.
It's a very productive month; I start to feel excited to do things, a lot of things. It feels like starting a year, although it is already March.
Things that are getting good:
- 16:8 fasting goes strong; I do it mostly weekdays.
- Wake up 6 am daily, miss it for once only so far.
- Ship code daily, going strong for 20 days streak.
Business & Products:
- Hookeepr 2.0 is on track, relaunch without finish everything, but launch fast, and iterate is my plan. I even plan some simple marketing for the relaunch.
- Build flash sale on Woocommerce + Paperform.
- Build donation form on Ninjaform + payment gateway + invocing.
- Build contest submission engine on Gravityform + Hook Engine.
- One freelance work drops up halfway, and I feel it is totally fine.
Overall I feel it is a good month for me; the engine is finally started and moving forward. I am looking forward to how April is going to be.